Thursday, July 26, 2007

Click

Hey, long time didn't blog le, I think its important to constantly update my blog, cause its my life book ya.... Hmm... dun wanna miss out too much and hope that i can still recall bits and pieces of wat happened for the past 10+++ days...

1) Zouk with baby
2) Waraku with my baby (our 18th Month Anni), and the nice ice-cream we have after dinner
3) Mc, Mac breakfast, Slack at Baby's plc... Go alot of plc to shop tui nan (Kaki Bukit, Bugis) and back to Baby plc.
4) Crazy shopping again after our dinner (beef and dumpling noodle), Cushion, My baby bao zhen, and my 2 x Yandao Specs, Go my baby place and watch "Click"

Well this show is a very good show, Very educational (not to kids, but to the adults, yeah us).
Please go and watch it if u haven't do so...

Its fun to have that universal remote control but, it not very fun cause u really can't control it and it can go out of hand... till then u will find out wat u really wan... So, stop dreaming and u gotta do wat u need and you love to do... Nothing is more important that ur love and the time you have with ur close 1. So its ok to be relax at times.....

Do Not Regret ya...

No comments: