Friday, November 30, 2007

Please check my brain!

Work/Family/Relationship/Friends/Money

Have you ever fallen into a trap that life has become routine to you? Spending time at home & accompany your love ones and friends have becoming a schedule that u need to fulfill daily, weekly, or even monthly or yearly.

To me, a routine are things that we do daily, and without notice, we forgotten to add in feelings to everything that we are doing. I'm just living in a schedule. I dun wan this kinda life. Its meaningless.

Who can i talk to? I can only depend on u, mylifebook.

Don't know is the word that best describe how much i know myself. I've lost my way in life, anyone can give me a hand and pull me out of this??

I'm very sorry that I've hurt a lot of people along the way especially my luv one. Should i say i didn't treat my life seriously, i didn't treat everything and everyone seriously?

I'm sorry for letting all of u down.

Can anyone diagnose on my brain and check if its functioning well?

Can I do away with all sorry! I hate to say sorry, cause whenever i say sorry to someone, I must have done something wrong or even feel that i treated someone badly.

I just dunno how to express myself...

No comments: