Thursday, December 6, 2007

Jan 2008, here i come!

Today is just like any other day, so boring, don't have much to do in the office. How should i weigh myself at work?? Hmmm.... I should say I'm worthless at work. My company is paying me to do nothing... some of you may envy my working life because I'm getting paid to do nothing, but this feeling isn't good.

I've worked in this kind of environment for more than 2 years, going 3. I think that i really can't adapt to this kinda working life. It makes me slow, look old and feel old. Hmm... Yeah, i shouldn't complain so much cause my POSTs are full of unhappiness and complains. Should be positive and look and move towards the future right? I hope i can do it.

Can i be brought forward to Jan 2008? I'm really keen to jump from now till then. 1st of all my reservist & studies then will be my new J+B. Hmmm, not forgetting the Genting trip that we have thought of going. Most importantly, I hope that i will have a happy relationship with my love ones (Family, Baby and Friends) and things will get better. And when will i get married??? Hmmm......

No comments: