Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If only i could turn back time

Hi there,

Haven't been blogging for a long time. Haha, there is a blank in my life book from the last blog till today. At least i didn't forget about you, my life book. Lotsa things happened.

Life is vulnerable, so do treasure it. I would encourage all and myself to treasure every min and sec in life. Please please, do treaure your love ones. We can considered ourselves luck if we are still alive the very next sec, well, alot of people are unable to live for the next sec, and i'm refering to those that had passed away.

It is a petty that they are unable to move to the next stage of life. It is irreversible. Life, we live once, so treasure what we have, spend more time with your love ones cause you will never know what will be happening in the next sec.

Well, life will still go on no doubt you love ur love one. Hmmm, though miss them, we gotta treat it as they hard migrated to the other dimension and we will meet up with them when its our time to leave the world.

Oh no, I went side track again. Sorry, but it is my style : ) Hmmm... BTW, back to the topic: If only i could turn back time.... What will be your continuation of this sentence? You guys need to think about it seriously.

Hmm, for me, i will continue the sentence like this:
I would have treasure you and wun be so stupid to commit such costly mistakes. I hurt you so much and ultimately hurting myself. I know that i'm forgiven for the mistakes made, but what done is done, the facts can't be erased and cannot be forgotten and thus affecting the trust between us. Well, that is irreversible, may be i did not take live and people around me seriously in the passed, but i did realised my mistakes and wanting to change for good.

Well I gotta treat it as too bad, rather to keep on hoping for a chance to be given by you. But i'm really very sad and really regretted for what i've did that contributed to this irreversible change.





No comments: