Sunday, December 23, 2007

Juz a tot....

Life are full of ups and downs.
Things are constantly happening no matter happy or sad, good or bad.
Its too bad we can't prevent the bad happenings or turn back times.

Well, I'm really sad that i can't help much at all but to see you fighting this war all alone. I did my very best and I'm still trying very hard to comfort you, but whatever I've did and said (which i though it might help and give you comfort) are apparently those actions and words that you don't like, that is the saddest things in my life.

I've never been so sad before.Be it self blaming you may say, but I'm really feeling down cause I can't even help my love but to get so agitated when I'm treated unfairly and being scolded badly. I dunno what really happen but i do hope that its not because of the unhappy incident that happen in the early Oct that are affecting us.

Sometimes, i just felt helpless and useless, cause I've lost my ability to help, talk, console, spend time happily and meaningfully with you.

It takes times and courage for people to realise that some things are irreversible. It took me around a year or 2 to up everything down and let go when my granny past away when I'm 1st year in my poly life. It really affects me badly and my life have change.

During that period of time, i do not have any support from my friends (cause they are all not very close with me at that time), no matter Secondary school friends or poly friends. Well, may be I'm still a teenager then, I treat all people i don't like like shit and may sure I'll give them a hell of scolding out of nothing. I'm still very regretful for what I've did to them.

Well, time passes very fast and i hope that we can stay a happy and meaningful life, its not that we can't think about those who have left us, we still have the right to feel sad and keep on thinking of them. If you feel sad, I hope that you will tell me how you feel rather than handling it all by yourself. Please treasure the time, relation you have with all the people around you cause, our today will be tomorrow's history very fast....

No comments: